Tuesday, September 11

Summer Travels:: Savannah

Fall is practically here, so I've got to sneak in these entries before summer is officially over!

This summer was actually pretty busy for us in terms of work, but we managed to sneak in a little traveling.  Stop 1?  Our favorite - Savannah!  My friend, Jaclyn, got married and it was so fun!  Take a look :

Mom and I had a little gno at Lulu's, but not before getting pedicures first.

Let the festivities begin!  
One of the groomsmen really knows how to catch the ladies :)

Teaching the Bride how to catch her man!

The Groom gets a turn!

He got her!
Clare giving it a whirl.
Lynne wins!!

Night before the fun.  Nail time!
A few details . . .




Making the ring bearer pillow the night before the big day - true Jaclyn style :)




Beautiful, right?

Love these ladies!

This is my signature look.
My hot date!

It was SO fun!  I didn't even get all the pics I wanted at the wedding and reception, but it will remain one of the most fun and prettiest weddings I've ever been a part of.  Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jordan!!

Stay tuned for Part 2:: Florida!







No comments:

Post a Comment