Wednesday, September 19

Cozy Home: Visiting Clare

Meet Clare:




She is SO much fun {not to mention gorgeous}!  I've had the pleasure of getting to know her better gradually over the past year through a mutual friend.  Clare is hands down one of the sweetest people I've ever met.  She's totes adorb, as the kids would say these days.

Well, I got the chance to stay with her on a recent visit to Savannah, and she's got a fantastic little house.  The minute I walked through the door I felt at home.  She's got such an eye for decor.  It doesn't hurt that her main squeeze is an art professor.  Between the two of them, their home is covered in everything that is creative, clever, and cozy.

Without further ado, here's a little tour!

Living Room . . .





Kitchen . . .








Dining area . . .






Bedrooms . . .


Can you tell how comfy we were in her space??


I don't know about you, but I'm most often inspired by the people I know and love.  Our homes tend to tell a story of who we are and where we are in life.  I loved Clare's "story" so I was excited to share with you in case you find it inspiring in creating or adding something new in your cozy little space.










No comments:

Post a Comment