Saturday, September 15

Summer Travels: Dallas

Not long after returning from Florida, I was off to Dallas!

This was my 2nd year attending the annual Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas.  It was quite the adventure!  I learned a lot and had a great time.  Here are some highlights . . .

When we arrived at the hotel, they had all these cupcakes, pink lemonade, flavored popcorn, and cookies waiting for just us Mk girls!
Our hotel keys were made just for us.  The room was the nicest, fanciest "regular" hotel room I've ever been in!  Y'all, there was a TV SCREEN inside the bathroom mirror. FANCY, I tell you.
No morning is complete w/o some Starbucks!  This is my sweet friend, Olivia.  She has a heart of gold!
As a new director with Mary Kay, I received this REAL Coach purse for FREE along with a $500 check.  The company is SO good to us!
My friend, Fran.  When this woman smiles, Jesus is all over her.  She wrote me the sweetest note last year, and it hangs in my office.  Any time I feel discouraged, that note is one of my "go-tos" for a smile.  Isn't she cute?!
Lindsay was "Rookie of the Year" in our National Area Awards night.  She's a wonderful person.  We were so excited for her to win!
View from inside the hotel.
Marla, me, Lindsay
Marla and I met last year at Seminar and immediately became friends b/c we had the SAME dress!  She's so fun!  She now lives in Washington, but  I love that we support each other across the miles.

Ready for awards night!

This is my friend, Kristin.  She won one of the TOP awards of the night!
Her dress was gorgeous - made me think of a glammed- up mermaid

Anthony Evans from "The Voice" - MK knows how to entertain!

Todrick Hall!  If you're unfamiliar, he's the brains behind this and this.  He's been on BOTH "American Idol" AND "So You Think You Can Dance".  
My future car :)  Pink Cadillac, SRX

Obviously, tons of fun was had by all.  I can't wait to go back next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment