Thursday, December 15

Tis the Season!

I love the holidays, don't you?

We're moving this Saturday.  I'm super excited about it.  Due to the timing, however, I wasn't able to decorate for Christmas this year.  I just didn't see the use in getting a tree and pulling out all the decor only to take it down two weeks later.  As a result, I have been obsessed with everything holiday-related.  I've been listening to the Christmas station on Pandora relentlessly.  I've stalked friends on Facebook sharing their holiday decorations and ideas.  It's out of control.  Ahhh....next year....

Well, to feed my obsession, here are some of my favorite pins from Pinterest for the holidays.  If I could decorate and have people over, these things would happen....



I can already smell it!







I am definitely making one of these next for next year.


So simple, yet so pretty.








I love the natural greenery.




My grandmother loved chocolate-covered cherries.  We always gave her some as part of her Christmas treat, so this made me think of her.  Plus, it looks insanely delicious, don't you think??



I wish I lived in a house with a dozen mantles.
























Apothecary jars are all the rage, and I confess I'd love to own a ridiculous amount of them {to go along with dozen mantles, of course}.















No comments:

Post a Comment